1. Iron Eagle - Main Title (1:59)
2. Shot Down (1:15)
3. Hallway (1:41)
4. Ted on Trial (1:28)
5. Three Days/Minister Sinister (2:37)
6. The Gallows/Flight Line I (3:33)
7. Chappy's Story/Appetite (3:30)
8. Iron Eagle Story/Flight Line II/The Coast (4:12)
9. Chappy Gets Hit/Chappy Crashes/Chappy Talks (4:16)
10. Ted To Tarmac/The Tower (2:26)
11. Doug and Dad (2:41)
12. Think You Can Handle the Music? (2:49)
13. Missing Man/You've Earned Them (2:29)
14. Three Days/Minister Sinister (3:54)
15. Flight Line I (2:25)
16. Flight Line II (:54)
17. Chappy Talks (1:49)
18. Slappy's Place (4:25)
19. Slo-Slappy (1:29)
20. Army Air Corps (2:19)
On the eve of the 2008 film music festival in Úbeda, Spain we thought it would be timely to remember the great Basil Poledouris, who experienced such a triumph of will and was fueled by a giant embrace from his fans when he visited the beautiful town in Spain mere weeks before his passing. Basil conducted a performance of Conan: The Barbarian that is now legendary, but we remember him here with the premiere release of Iron Eagle.
One of the most iconic films of the 80s featured one of Basil Poledouris' most thrilling scores. Air Force pilot Col. Ted Masters (Tim Thomerson) is shot down over a hostile Middle Eastern country and taken prisoner. The U.S. government is powerless to negotiate his release. With time quickly running out, Masters' teenage son Doug (Jason Gedrick) takes bold action. He enlists the aid of a tough-as-nails reserve officer (Lou Gossett Jr.) and they devise a daring military rescue mission to storm the skies, exact vengeance on the evil captors, and free Doug's father. Powered by dynamite aerial dogfight sequences, a soaring rock soundtrack and thrilling, edge-of-your-seat action, Iron Eagle has something for everyone!
Poledouris' score is centered around one of his most infectious and exciting themes. This never before available score is an action blockbuster and a must for all Poledouris fans!